|PMA's Bond Proceeds Management Program (PMA BPM) is a comprehensive service that helps you establish a reliable and sufficient flow of funds, optimize your investment earning and adequately cover projected expenses. Additionally, PMA BPM assists public entities in the critical areas of investment, arbitrage and reporting.|
|Tax exempt debt issuers are subject to a long list of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements that dictate how and when they can use their bond proceeds. Through PMA BPM, these obligations are fulfilled with as little hassle as possible.|
|Investment, Arbitrage and Reporting|
|PMA BPM assists public entities in the critical areas of investment, arbitrage and reporting.|
- PMA competitively bids client investments across its expansive network of banks and dealers to obtain optimal pricing on client investments.
- PMA's local bank participation program allows local institutions to participate in the process if desired.
|PMA helps bring a public entity's construction project to life through a comprehensive investment and arbitrage management program that assists in maximizing interest earnings while complying with arbitrage and IRS regulations, existing policies, as well as state and federal statutes.|
|PMA's specialized monthly reports provide:|
- Interest earnings projections.
- Arbitrage spend down status.
- Spending exception tests.
- Monthly updates on potential arbitrage payments.
- Comprehensive portfolio reporting.